Friday, May 17, 2013

Fendi Vintage Leather rectangle



So I just give you beautiful, that is the Fendi rainbow clutch, but I can see many of you (even if it is me!) Thinking in the picture looks monotonous. A picture is worth thousands and thousands of words, pictures, ignoring the essence of a bag, it can lose potential followers. I was not satisfied with the rainbow clutch shooting pictures, the version with bold colors, and even less satisfactory. This is harsh, but not as look chic bag on the runway. Fortunately, the color of Fendi has made other choices, in order to attract those who are not fans of the rainbow version, the painting shows the bag better. Sax carries the ivory and brown leather Fendi Vintage Leather rectangle. This bag is the rainbow version have the same appeal, including elaborate stitching, smooth leather straps, removable. Perk is, the ivory color is amazing, even in the picture! It is so unique and ladylike. A large clutch attraction is not for everyone, but if you want to take it off it is a statement block.

Fendi vintage leather handbags in twins

In the Olsen twins, the so-called style, has received a lot of journalists, but the reporter is not always good. Once lovely button house stars are very memorable appearance change his appearance. Very casual, covered up, and very granny chic. Don't ask me to explain, I just don't know what kind of girl students spend most of their time in thinking! When Ashley started to carry a full of exotic and retro Fendi bag, handbag enthusiasts the world crazy. They ask is, we can find they ask this bag, where I exclaimed, they need it! I quite like her bag, but the word on the street is it is it right? In shops and wine and is too high to be reached. So I stopped, eBay, because I don't like all over the world (I know, I era). But there has been speculation that Ashley carrying bag, from Fendi exposure and popularity has designed a bag to be satiate needs and the needs of their customers. This is what Fendi Vintage Leather twins handbag here, who owns the real Olsen Fendi for more than a year, now desire to meet customer. The problem is, this version is, but Fendi is trying to make it as retro. Then there is the pure leather version, rather than exotic crocodile. Really, we all want a crocodile! So, although what Fendi did, they thought that the public demand, and to the twins Tote, they may not see it off the shelf. I can say, me, I was moved. Smooth leather bag, finished polishing gold metal hardware, and has the same double F link attachments handbag Ashley flaunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment