Friday, May 17, 2013

Saskia and Chloe Chloe Anoushka bag



About three years ago, one of the biggest "it" Bag Tote be in full swing around the world. Do you remember what bag? Of course, the Keluoyipadingdun. Vlad and I was lucky enough to pursue our own Keluoyipadingdun in the German city of Munich, in the summer of 2005. We spent more than 13 hours, driving that day, picked up the bag. Speculation is so high, around the package, I was scared, and we got a hand. I walk into any boutique looked at me, if I had a golden ticket. Really, our summer hit "it" gold. I don't see Chloe to create as much buzz at any time in the near future, but I do see them new bag, could be a big blow. Chloe Saski has ability to own attracted a lot of attention, because it is a handbag as Paddington that appeal. Smooth leather SETT and Lucite handle and a front pocket. Edith felt, handbag, daily wear with detachable straps easily. Now the net Porter carry a bag of turquoise and brown version. Although the handbag sports beautiful color, it is a satchel, may need to be in the spotlight. Chloe Saskia bag will tomorrow net hauler, and to have the ability to become a hit. It is easy to think of Paddington, but increased the organic glass in hand, no padlock, front cover pocket easy access. The porter will carry the net of black, red, white, as a smaller version of tomorrow. We are lucky to have them share debut bags with us NAP in advance, so we are looking for their released tomorrow.

I think this is in any brothers and sisters Keluoyipadingdun finally safe. No one is willing to live in the shadow of this handbag in her home, including. I love my Paddington, but I'm ready to love Chloe from the house. The modernization of the new package, Chloe Anoushka bag is different, stand head and shoulders above others. Some people may find it look sloppy, but I think it's a little punk edge art. Glossy leather with silver hardware, and the bag is the focus of the two separate zip fasteners are fixed together, a large ring in front of. It looks as if the bag cross over itself, que sure touch such a chic. One of the other bag I most like part is knotted sash. This is a subtle and greets, attract you in. This bag is the perfect city gallon is always the same style, always easily off the leisure fashion (such as Rachel Billson!).

No comments:

Post a Comment