Saturday, July 20, 2013

In spring 2013 Fashion Week louis vuitton handbags



As for the bag, the exhibition started. Affiliated logistics most people seem to dip made of dyed cotton canvas candy color coordination fluffy cordata, que sometimes greater than the bag itself. After ten look, I think I am a very unpleasant.

But after a little while, things began to look decidedly better. I don't know, if it's just a fashion show version of the Stockholm syndrome, I guess this is always possible, but things up a bit in the middle and the end part of the show. In contrast to animal hanging parts from their rucksacks, handbag return to what Louis Weedon fans are more accustomed to slightly leather embossed logo.
This is not to say that they are not boring C bag. On the contrary, in fact. They are not entirely successful, but I appreciate the combination of color, texture, texture Jacob tried, in order to make something new in the fashion world, one of the most well-known logo. The collection is heavy Messenger, smooth color combination leather different signs are those who may be the best performing bag, as well as the texture travel package. Please Marc Jacobs, if you're in there: please give fringe covering bag rest. Thank you.

I look forward to the second half of last year by Louis Vuitton luggage collection, more not to stick to one pattern idea, I grow up, I do not know the final review I will dust eleven o'clock fashion week settlement. One thing is for sure, but like Louis Vuitton John Galliano and Alexander McQueen, like the adventure of what makes Paris the world fashion city. New York some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment